Version 1.03 BETA Patch Notes
Game no longer freezes during play on the following hardware
- ATI video card from the 3K, 4K, and 5K series
- Windows Vista/7 both 32 bit and 64 bit
Known Issues & Current Workaround:
Users with Quad core CPU's will possibly have significant streaming
issues without the following work around. The team is aware of this issue and is
working on a fix for it in the next patch update. If you are running a Quad Core
CPU please follow the steps below to set Game Only affinity on your CPU. While
this will decrease the amount of streaming glitches, it is not a full proof
Recommended Game-only steps for Quad core users only:
Windows 7 and Vista
- Boot the game.
- Wait for the main menu to load, then press
- Select Start Task Manager.
- If the game is visible, press Alt-Tab, otherwise continue to the
- Inside the Task Manager, go to the Processes tab.
- Find Saboteur.exe, right-click it, and select Set
- De-select CPU 2 and CPU 3.
- Click OK.
To report an issue visit our official
Beta patch thread.