Avatar: The Game
Changes in v1.02
- Fixed crash issues when using an audio output frequency greater than
- Fixed a bug where the player could remain stuck in a cinematic
screen after the Banshee cut-scene in the "Cloud Walk" quest.
- Fixed some
- Fixed shutdown issues, happening on some video cards, that
were causing problems when restarting the game.
Changes in v1.01
- Added better
support for multi-monitors view mode.
- Added a Force Widescreen FOV option
in Display Options menu.
- Fixed various shaders flickering issues.
Fixed vegetation issues with DirectX 10 in low/medium quality.
- Fixed an
issue when the player is killed by an explosion after the revive timer.
Fixed water refraction when no bloom on DirectX 10.
- Fixed black squares
flickering when antialiasing 4xAA or more with HDR is enabled.
- Fixed a bug
with the Login window when the player enters a wrong password followed by a
- Fixed the flickering on soft bodies (eg.
vegetation) on some video cards.
- Fixed 'War Room' mini-game controls not
being updated all the time.
- Fixed some random crashes.
shaders preloading on some configurations.
- Improved task switching