- Fixed a soft hang that
would occur when loading an in-game save that was created during a timeout
situation. This change also affects in-game saves created in the various game
modes (Association, My Player, etc.).
- The Cleveland Cavaliers court
floor has been updated to reflect the design being used for the 2010-11
- Correct player signatures are now shown on Pressbooks that are
uploaded to the 2K Sports server.
- The ‘Player Progression’ menu
(Located in Features -> Living Rosters) should now properly work when new
Living Roster updates are applied. Please delete the ‘Player Progression’ save
file so the system can bring the file
- Improved Shot Stick shot
release timing and consistency across offline and online games.
- Fixed a
rare hang that would occur when intentionally fouling the inbounder.
Dunks will now branch into mid-air collisions, resulting in contact layups and
changes in shots.
- Big men with low vertical ratings will now jump the
appropriate height when rebounding and contesting shots.
- Addressed an
exploit when using the Hopstep Dunk. Players will now branch to a contested shot
animation when defenders are nearby.
- The ballhandler will no longer
pick up his dribble when a ‘take charge’ attempt fails.
- Users are now
able to execute the Crossover move when using the ‘Alternate A’ controller
- Added high trajectory shots when the shot is taken along
the baseline. This will reduce/eliminate baseline shots that just hit off the
side of the backboard.
- Addressed a playcalling issue where non-stars
are getting a bulk of the plays run for them during specific
- Queued pass/shot commands are now deleted when a fumbled
- Improvements have been made to the directional passing
system with the end result being more accurate pass targeting.
under-basket shots such that big players are no longer overpowered by smaller
defenders, thus forcing a bad shot.
- Body-ups have been re-tuned such
that good dribblers do not ‘lose’ during a mismatch or by taking good
- Queuing a fake pass command when catching the ball will no
longer result in a touch pass.
- Missed and inaccurate passes will now
play at an appropriate rate when passing out of a shot or contact shot.
Long range passes have been re-tuned to fix a gameplay exploit. Also, improved
defender reactions on such passes so that they are properly contested.
Users are no longer able to call a timeout when they are bobbling the
- Improved AI logic for boxing out, ensuring that players go into
boxout situations when appropriate.
- Players boxing out their opponent
should no longer be called for Over the Back fouls.
- Tuned ‘Take Charge’
logic such that charges will now be properly called when the defender is set.
This includes a fix for the pro-hop exploit where charges were not being
- Fixed an issue with player swapping during rolling inbounds;
users will no longer be stuck controlling a player with the inability to switch
- AI defenders will no longer closely guard bad shooters far
from the hoop when not necessary.
- Improved AI steal behavior and tuned
the overall steal frequency/difficulty; defenders should now only attempt steals
when they are actually looking at the ball.
- On the ‘Casual’ game style,
defenders are now slower to react on passes, thus limiting the number of pass
- Fixed a long hang that
would sometimes occur at the end of the highlight reel between
- When an Arena Music event is triggered, it will now randomly
select one of the available songs instead of always playing the first song in
- Addressed a few minor audio issues including instances where
the commentators would call a few players by the wrong name, instances where a
commentary line would cut out mid-sentence, instances where the commentary would
refer to a missed shot as a made shot, and clean-up in the Doris Burke analysis
during playoff situations.
- The commentators will now tell Coach
‘stories’ during gameplay. These stories tie-in with the Player/Team stories for
an increased presentation experience.
- Users are now able to button
through lengthy substitution overlays and get right back to gameplay.
Fixed a very rare hang that would happen during the Player of the Game segment
at the end of the game.
- Fixed an occurrence where the incorrect
portrait was displayed for a created/generated
- Users are no longer able to
substitute in injured/fouled out players during Crew games.
can no longer see Pick and Roll and Play Calling icons during online
- Addressed a game disconnect issue when one user would call a
timeout, quit out of the game, and attempt to start another game.
Corrected a disconnect issue that would sometimes occur during Unranked
- Offline Timeout and Substitution settings are now
preserved during Online play.
Injured players will no longer lose their Player Role due to an injury, which
ultimately led to may unhappy players around the league.
- Fixed an issue
that caused a decrease in trading activity in future years. This same issue also
resulted in valued free agents not signing during the free agency time period of
- Home court advantage (for simulated games) has been
toned down during the regular season, and even more so during the playoffs (this
fix also applies to My Player mode).
- Participating in Intra-Squad
Scrimmages will no longer disable Intentional Fouls during regular NBA
- Addressed an issue where trade values would drop to 1-star when
a Weekly Practice was scheduled.
- Fixed a bug where coaches would get
fired continuously (this fix also applies to My Player mode).
- Users are
now able to properly waive players in the Training Camp period of the offseason
when there are more than 15 players signed to the team.
- Corrected an
issue where the Qualifying Offers period was automatically getting skipped, thus
not allowing users to make qualifying offers to their restricted free
- Addressed an issue where Potential values weren’t being
properly updated in the player progression system.
- Existing NBA players
should no longer have their signature animations changed at the end of every
season based on their skill progression/regression (this fix also applies to My
- Fixed an issue where generated players would be created
with the award history of a player currently in the Hall of Fame (this fix also
applies to My Player mode).
- Tuned rookie generation code such that
incoming talent is more in-line with players already in the league. Other
generation improvements were made as well, including better secondary position
logic along with adjustments to the size of the incoming players (this fix also
applies to My Player mode).
- Users are now able to call plays during
Intra-Squad Scrimmages in the Live Practice feature.
- Players who have
the ‘Prospect’ player role are now much more forgiving of their role, meaning
they will no longer become upset when they are in the role until they have
reached a high rating.
- Addressed a number of other smaller issues
within the mode (better CPU logic when accepting/declining Team Options,
undrafted rookies should no longer sign larger than expected contracts,
(A number of issues that also
affect My Player mode were listed above in the Association section. Those issues
were noted as such.)
- Addressed a hang that would sometimes occur when
completing a game during the NBA time period.
- The user’s team will now
be more efficient in finding a trade to one of the requested teams when a Trade
Request is made.
- The Rookie of the Year Milestone should now properly
unlock when the conditions are met.
- Addressed a playcalling issue where
the dribbler would hold the ball until the last second during My Player
- PlayVision art is now drawn on the floor when the CPU calls a
play, easily enabling the user to follow the action on the court.