This is the installer for Torchlight version 1.15. If this is your
first time playing Torchlight, please enjoy the two hour demo mode provided. If
you have already purchased Torchlight from the official website,
your product key will unlock this install into the full game. If you have
purchased Torchlight from another provider, you will need to contact them for
Upgrading from previous versions
IMPORTANT: This if a FULL REINSTALL. The packaged files for this version
changed entirely to improve loading times, so a full reinstall is necessary. If
you are upgrading, you will need to uninstall your previous version.
You will be prompted to re-enter your key when you launch this version in
order to unlock it; if you have already activated your key on a previous version
of the game, we have reset the count of used activations to compensate for this,
so please re-enter your key.
BACK UP YOUR SAVE GAMES! Your uninstaller may ask you if you want to delete
your save games. Make sure that it is UN CHECKED!
If you want to be extra
safe, you can manually back up your saves - I'd recommend this. Better safe than
sorry! To manually back up your saves, please follow the steps below:
your "Start Menu" and click "Run"
Type in %appdata% and click "OK"
folder that opens up, browse to Runic GamesTorchlightSave and copy all of the
files in that directory into a backup folder on your computer
If you have any
support issues, please visit http://www.torchlightgame.com/support for
information and options.
Torchlight 1.15 Patch Notes:
- Five new challenge room maps obtainable as rewards for completing various
quests from Vasman in Torchlight.
- New challenges await in the Tomb of the Awakened, Estherian Ruins, Dwarven
Fortress, Molten Prison, and Black Palace.
- Challenge rooms offer players more of an interactive experience, and require
some thought to successfully navigate - complete them and reap the
- Root Golem Fire Breath now deals damage
- Ember Bolt had a bad value in higher levels
- Zealot lightning bolt now does damage
- Gem effects accumulating when recovering from socketed items
- Sushi Helm Recipe fix
- Added Blind Effect for modders
- New Unittype of Bossmap for modders
- Multiple spelling fixes
- Fixed a few spots where floor tiles where missing or had the wrong collision
- Fixed various locations where monsters were getting stuck in some
- Limited Multi-language support added for modders ( tool coming )
- PERCENT_BLEND effect no longer sets the target - for modders
- Scale effect can now be permanent - for modders Code Fixes
- Option in Settings file to turn off steam cloud added
- Settings broke into 2 files. LocalSettings and settings
- Fixed rare teleport crash
- Fix for input latency on low FPS for skills; hotbar skills and items
- Alric Achievement now works on steam
- Fixed XP not being removed correct after death
- Passive skills now adhere to equipment requirements
- Fixed rare case when triggers wouldn't fire correctly
- Texture overrides fixed in paper doll view
- Fixed issue with some looping skills